Friday, April 25, 2008

Is beauty an important asset in school?

Beauty is as important in school as being smart or getting good grades. When you are a beautiful person, people notice what you do and how you accomplish things at a greater ability. When a less attractive person could do the same project and get the same grade but with less praise.



Just because the person is beautiful doesn't mean they are always smart or always stupid. Looks have nothing to do with a persons intelligence. People who are less fortunate in the looks department often strive to get better grades because they know that the world can be crude.

1 comment:

Mrs. Lux said...

I think you're correct in your opinion on beauty in school. I can say that a student's appearance doesn't affect how I grade them, but I will admit his or her personality or motivation in class definitely comes into mind when I'm reading something he or she wrote. Watch for sentence fragments and a few punctuation errors in this one.